We are growing and are always looking for talented individuals to join our team.
Responsibilities & Duties
Technicians will primarily work in the field, taking jobs as assigned by the office. We install and service doors and openers at both residential and commercial properties. The type of work assigned will be based on your skill set and level of expertise within a particular area. We are seeking a well-rounded individual who can jump in immediately as a part of our hard-working team. We are willing to train the right person with no experience.
These positions require a background check, valid driver’s license, and clean driving record, along with:
- Honesty, integrity, quality workmanship, reliability
- Ability to read & use a tape measure
- Heavy lifting
- Working at heights from ladders & lift equipment
- Mechanical aptitude
- Read & understand directions
- Outdoor work in all seasons
- Strong customer service & communication skills
- Educate the customer on service & make recommendations
- Clean & professional working habits
- Desire to be trained for a career opportunity
If you think you might be a good fit for our team, please complete our employment form below.